</head> <body>
-->

7.05.2012

BOOKS TO READ FOR THE NEXT 3 MO.S

I have been despicably busy with school recently (with my capping ceremony just around the corner) and found no time to read, write and to read some more. I have three titles on my wait list and am feeling a little too drained to produce something worth the time of the day. So my schedule pretty much consists of school, church, sleep on my way home, homework and more sleeping. Hardly have the freedom to jog early in the morning as I always had back in the summer. But albeit the always assiduous lifestyle I'm currently living, I have no doubts I'll still be able to enjoy my hobby in the weeks to come. So just in case, I'm filling up my notebook with a list of must reads for the next three months. So in no particular order...



1. Anna and The French Kiss
Stephanie Perkins
December 2, 2010

I'm not too thrilled because of the title but someone told me that it's a nice read and because I trust the person's taste, I'm gonna give it a go.

Genre: YA Contemporary, Romance, Culture, School, Hormonal





2. The Fine Art of Truth and Dare
Melissa Jensen
February 16, 2012
Plotline not that unusual but I'm willing to give it a try to see if the goodreads list is trustworthy. Yes, it involves French and YA again. Gosh, the hormones.

Genre: YA Contemporary, Romance, Culture, School, Hormonal





 
3. Graffiti Moon
Cath Crowley
February 14, 2012

 I'm gonna take a chance with this book. It has A+ reviews and everybody's saying the book synopsis is nothing compared to the beauty of this read. So that got me interested and now I'm really looking forward to reading this book.

Genre: Art, Romance, YA Contemporary





4. The Catastrophic History of You and Me
Jess Rohtenberg
February 21, 2012

I am now ready for a tear jerker. The plotline seems worth my time and I'm raising my expectations on this one. I'm not merely signing up for a fun read but for drama--the hardcore type. Bring it!

Genre: Drama, Romance, YA Contemporary, Death, Fantasy






5. Protecting Truth
Michelle Warren
Unreleased, 2012

Anticipating. Hopefully the 2nd installment of the Seraphina Parrish trilogy would be available in the next three months. I adored the first book. I'm a bit disappointed with the cover though >_<

Genre: Romance, YA Contemporary, Fantasy, Action





6. The Selection
Kiera Cass
April 24, 2012

Interesting plot. Yay, royalty :D

Genre: Romance, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Fantasy







7. The Storyteller
Antonia Michaelis
January 1, 2012

They had me at "a dark, haunting, contemporary story that is part mystery, part romance, and part melodrama." Seems interesting.

Genre: Young Adult, Mystery, Fantasy, Romance, Contemporary

No comments:

Post a Comment