</head> <body>
-->

12.21.2011

the classic WELCOME post

PENDA
Ok, first of all, welcome everybody! Yeah, I just wanted to say that. Me and page have really been busy these past couple of days. I'm from a city called Cagayan de Oro in the Philippines and a typhoon just recently hit us. (Well, not really us--more like our city) and we haven't been really able to post. But I decided that today (2 hours shy of our church's wednesday service) I MUST POST and welcome all you lovely fellows to our blog *clap clap*

So I am not entirely convinced I should tell you about us (since we love being called mysterious *wink*) but I guess I could tell you a thing or two. Well, this is Penda writing this. My other half (not that kind of half) is called PAGE and if you didn't get the pun of our blogname then UGH. Okay, it's fine if you didn't get it but we thought it was really OHSUM. (well, better than Pending Page or Paging Penda anyway) So we're both Christians from Cagayan de Oro City (it's worth mentioning twice, really) and part of a group of friends called Girls at the Back. We met in high school and are now attending Xavier University (AdCU); I as a Nursing major and Page an English major (but not for long). We're both seventeen and if you're wondering, Page is older. And lastly, we're two of the growing number of youth in our church Blessed Hope Christian Community Church Int'l. Well, I guess that's enough for one day, so I'm going to shut up now... not.

So me and Peggy (yeah, that's what I call Page) decided to make this blog as because we found the need to share our thoughts to the blogiverse or the netty way (or whatever you want to call this digital realm). We both have writing on our favorite past time list and began doing so a couple of years back. Anyway , I'm not nearly done with the layout and we still haven't written our about us paragraphs but I promise you it wont take a while before we actually do so. Meanwhile, I want to thank you for heeding this message and I hope you come back again soon!

Advance Merry Christmas!

--I'm going to get myself a sig.
Penda

No comments:

Post a Comment