</head> <body>
-->

12.25.2011

i hope everyone had a JOYful Christmas

PENDA

...because I know I did! My Christmas Eve wasn't very festive, contrary to what we were accustomed too. Instead, we (a few friends, sisters, Penda) went caroling at the last minute. I had a fantastic experience (it was my first time) and recommend it to everybody else. It really helps boost your confidence and best of all, you sing for the Lord, bond with your friends and earn too. It gave me a great deal of self-satisfaction. A neighbor even invited us to sing inside their home! It was very spontaneous, our friends Randy, Arnel and Isaiah came to our house with a guitar and started singing a Christmas song (one that Isaiah was not very good at apparently xD) my mother then supplied us the idea to go caroling, I grabbed my bag and we rushed outside and by the time we started, it was already about nine in the evening. We then camped out to our neighbors and spent the first few hours of Christmas there. I am just so thankful, even while writing this. Jesus is the best gift in the world!

Remember Christmas isn’t for us, it’s for JESUS. And what can we do for Jesus on his birthday? I did what the three wise men did on the day of his birth: worship him. So brothers and sisters in the Lord, let us worship him!

Yeah! My playlist for tonight: (I mixed contemporary, praise and worship. i think i realize that xD)

  • Adonai – Hillsong
  • Jesus Messiah – Christ Tomlin
  • My Help Comes From the Lord – The Museum
  • Indescribable – Laura Story
  • Everything To Me - Avalon
  • All of the Words – Kutless
  • Beautiful Lord – Leeland
  • Desert Song – Hillsong
  • We Are The Reason – Avalon
  • Aftermath – Hillsong


No comments:

Post a Comment