</head> <body>
-->

12.24.2011

The other half still missing.

PENDA
Yeah so its been years... and it's still Penda. Anyway, I thought it'd be a splendid idea to blog today. YAY! So I'm going to tell you about my blogging history. Well, the most recent blog that I owned is this. And Page's blog... I won't even bother posting the link because for some reason, it's become an invite only blog. NOOO! Aside from blogs, I've also managed a forum and a some other websites not so far back.  Yeah. I should get on with the post instead of yammerin' about history, huh?

Okay so I was volunteering yesterday and realized, THERE BE NO PEGGY! Okay, I'm so for being too informal, I actually meant THE PEGGSTER IS GONE WITH THE WIND (ha)! Not that '39 Movie (although that's one of my fave classics--Rhett!), not dead either, no not even the book. I mean she was busy that I had to pack and repack relief goods all by myself (oh the horror!) Fine, fine I didn't really do it all by myself, many able men and women came to my rescue (thank you able men and women!) so we finished sorting everything the other day and distributed the goods yesterday. People were very desperate but we unfortunately couldn’t give everyone in a particular area everything because others might need them too. Saying no to these frantic people is so hard it makes my heart break but we had to think of the bigger picture. Yeah I just would like to take this opportunity to thank people for the support they’ve shown. May the Lord our God bless you according to His riches in heaven! <3

oh yeah, I'm going to post more pictures. Pictures from the Operation Blessing (where I'm volunteering) FB Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment