</head> <body>
-->

12.31.2011

Happy new year everyone!

Hello netizens!
This is Page, the page of opendapage. haha.
Anyway, this is my first post since this blog started. So sorry to penda and to you guys, I've been quite busy with "Panimalay" (house chores), helping out in church and entertaining my cousins.

Penda told me to convert this site into a book reviews site. So we'll be posting a lot of our opinions about the books we have read. Our circle of friends, the Girls at the back (GATB), are avid book readers and our opinions about books are quite..opinionated. hahaha.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great 2011 year! I know I had xD despite the calamity that happened to our city in the last month, I'm still thankful for the things God has done in my life. So thank God in happy and sad times. 2012 will be another beautiful year! smile smile people! :D

PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment