</head> <body>
-->

1.18.2012

5 Christian Books To Read

I was at a local bookstore earlier today and found two books that I would probably buy before the end of this month. One is Passion & Purity by Elisabeth Elliot and the other another edition of My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers. So as you might have guessed, they're topping this list.


1. Passion&Purity - Elisabeth Elliot
A friend of mine suggested this book to me when I asked him for a good read. I read the foreword by Joshua Harris and suddenly, interest sparked within me. I'm really looking forward to reading this book and finding out what God's plan for me is in here.





2. My Utmost for His Highest - Oswald Chambers
I found a copy of My Utmost for His Highest at my church nearly a month ago and read it (cuz that's what I do when I find books, haha). But I'm planning to return it to the owner soon so I'm getting myself a copy of this amazing devotional.



3. It's Not About Me - Max Lucado
I like the cover, for one. I think I read the synopsis sometime ago and liked it (because I made a memo of it in my phone). So when I get the funds, I'm gonna buy it!





 
 
4. Stop Dating The Church - Joshua Harris
I read something in Harris' blog, a letter or something addressed to him by a pastor of a small church. Because of the commendation or story or whatever you call it, I decided to get the book. I'm a fan of Harris' from his I Kissed Dating Goodbye and Boy Meets Girl.




5. True Colors Series - Melody Carson
Some strong teen fiction. Read about 4 books since my 2nd year of high school. You get alot from them really. But they're majorly for girls. But if you're open-minded...







No comments:

Post a Comment